Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Celebrate YOU!

When I opened my email today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had WON a free TICKET to Summit, the annual coaches retreat which will be held in Nashville, TN next year.  I thought, wow cool, I get a free trip just for helping others!  Thats pretty crazy!





Every month I have been a coach, I have gotten the coolest gifts. I have recieved free workout shirts ( actually cute ones), exercise ball, personal development book, hydration pack, exercise ball, cardio ladder, and free workout dvds.  How many free gifts have I gotten at ANY of the jobs I've had over the years... babysitter, lifeguard, swim instructor, waitress, sub, guidance counselor, therapist.... ummm none.  



I got to thinking about the job I have now and jobs I have had in the past. It is so rare that you get praise for just DOING YOUR JOB or going above and beyond in your job.  I know I will be "recognized" for the phone call I forgot to make, or the typo in the email I sent out,  or maybe the incorrect date I put on the website. As educators, WHEN do we get recognition for the hours we put in at home, for the phone calls we made after school, or the papers we stay up in grade, or the letters of recommendation we type on my own time, or the favor I called in to get someone a job shadow.  I didn't become a counselor for the recognition  and nor do I expect it there... and maybe that is just the way it is now, HOWEVER, I was pretty freaking happy that SOMEONE notices when I am doing my BEACHBODY job!! #freegiftsrock

It feels so good to be recognized,  I am going to make a conscious effort to tell my co-workers and friends that they are doing a GREAT job and I challenge you to do the same. You want to motivate someone - BE THEIR MOTIVATOR! Tell them when you see something GREAT!!  I am definitely going to strive to be more positive and tell others how much I appreciate their hard work!!  

I'm NOT saying you SHOULD BE be a Beachbody Coach, but you should find a job that you love. I know SO many people that literally HATE their jobs!  But whyy.. We only get 1 life and you spend 40 hours a week doing something that you hate!!  Its not too late, you're not too old, you're not too poor, you can make an excuse or you can take action!  Shouldn't we all live our lives to the fullest - isn't that what people always say - so we can enjoy what we do.


I can say that being a Beachbody Coach is the very best "job" I have ever had. I work my own hours, I set my own schedule, I can wear yoga pants, work from home, and get to meet fun, amazing people every day.  I personally don't worry too much about rank advancement, how much money I make, how many SC points I have in a month. My goal is the help others and when someone tells me that I helped them lose 10 pounds or they have more energy to play with their kids, my heart just melts!! 




I cannot believe how much of a natural fit this has been for me. I have been able to reconnect with old friends and make a ton of new ones.  If you think this could be right for someone you know, please have them message me at kerrikbauer@gmail.com and check out my other post all about why become a beachbody coach


No comments:

Post a Comment