Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Climbing and an Endurance Ride



1.      Higher – warm up
2.      C’mon let me ride – slow climb, add 2 gears every 30 secs
3.      Goodbye to you – Run, push that pace, 100 RPM to you, Push into sprint at 40 secs repeat
4.      What about us – Climb – push every 30 pick up the pace
5.      Hands up – Run at the top of the hill, alternating the gear 15, 16, 17
6.      Starstruck – Fast  trying to stay up above 100 RPMS, gradually up a hill
7.      Up, Up, and away – Climb – run on chorus, take it to high resistence
8.      Just Dance – medium resistance the whole time, push into a full run on the chorus
9.      Disturbia – Jumps
10. Everybody Talks – Climb, Run out of the saddle on the chorus, adding 3-4
11. Feel so close – Climb add every 30
12. Without you – Start with a slow climb, Push into a run on chorus
13. Pound the alarm – pick up the pace, lower resistence, push into sprint
14. Good time – Climb, low, med, high, 1 minute at each
15. Where have you been – Sprints
16. Boys –Medium resistence, alt bw pos 2 and 1
17. Smooth Criminal – Sprints

18. Love Lockdown – climb and sprints


If you liked my workouts or have questions email me at kerrikbauer@gmail.com

If you want to learn how I turned my love of fitness into a career please email me if you're interested in joining my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment