Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Friday, September 5, 2014

Piyo review week 4



Well, I made it!  One month of PiYo!  I have to say that I am incredibly impressed with this program. I have been following the plan exactly as it has been laid out.  This workout is created by Chalene Johnson and is a mix of Pilates and yoga but much faster paced and higher intensity.  It is no jumping! Piyo is a strength, stretch and flexibility workout promising to deliver the same results as yoga, pilates and interval training combined. It is powerful, dynamic and will make you work at a high intensity to burn calories, shred body fat and drop unwanted pounds in as little as 60 days. It's just incredible results, in my opinion !!! It involves one workout 6 days a week ranging from 20-45 minutes so it's very doable to fit in my day.  I do the workout at 5 am before work and I'm not drenched in sweat (for most) so I can just freshen up and head to work.  The workouts are broken up into upper, lower, sweat, core, drench, and strength.  It's great because you're working a different muscle group each day so if you're sore at least it gets a little break the next day. Except for core!!! Sorry!!! I feel it in my abs every single workout.  I can feel my abs are tighter already and dare I say, I'm starting to see little abs... That has never happened before, especially after a baby!!



 The workouts involve dynamic movements that all build on top of each other. So you might start with a simple squat, then move into reverse lunges, and add on warrior 3 and then your down into low lunge!!! Chalene just keeps going and going so you never get bored!!! Also, no weights are used, you are only using your body weight.  This is especially great for anyone wants the benefits of flexibility and strength from yoga but doesn't have the patience to sit through an hour long yoga class. If you want to mix up your routine or are simply wanting to start one this could be perfect for you.





The Challenge Pack will include:
  • 8 Workouts plus 1 Bonus workout on 3 DVDs
  • PiYo Quick Start Guide
  • PiYo Workout Calendar
  • Get Lean Eating Plan
  • Tape Measure
  • 30 Day Supply of Shaekology Home Direct
  • Free 30 Day Trial Membership to the Team Beachbody Club
If you want to do this program and see results in 60 days. Sign up here and I will contact you or email me at kerrikbauer@gmail.com





PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment