Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Friday, September 19, 2014

Summer Spin - Old Songs of Summer






Sexy Back – warm
2.       Something that were not – hard hill with surges above 15
3.       Party in the USA – drop down to medium hard fast run
4.       Love somebody – climbs on a hill 
5.       Live your life – rolling hills
6.       Evacuate the dance floor – sprints - :39, 1:40, 2:55
7.       Fat lip – little hill, fast whole time
8.       See you again – sprints - :55,
9.       Single ladies – seated high resistence
10.   Stacys mom – jumps on chorus 1:00
11.   The anthem- fast standing run
12.    Boom boom – higher resistence standing 
13.   I need youre love – fast climb
14.   A little party never killed nobody  - Jog it out in position 2 on medium resistance, on the chorus take it to position 3 and run
15.   Gentleman - Climb with surges on the chorus, keep adding 2 gears from baseline about every 30 seconds
16.   Blurred lines - Medium hill ride in position 1, on the chorus add 3-5 gears, stand at position 3 and run as fast as you can
17.   In too deep - seated flat

18.   I love it – sprints  at 0:23 – 0:531:08 – 1:542:10 – 2:35
I teach on Keiser bikes and my classes are 1 hour long.  I hope you enjoyed my page.  If you have any questions, please email me at kerrikbauer@gmail.com

If you love health and fitness and are interested in being a Health and Fitness Coach like me, please contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment