Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip

HealthIER Buffalo Chicken Dip


OMG.. Isn't Buff Chic Dip, as I like to call it, THE BEST!!  Ugh - I could eat the whole thing with a big bag of chips... I'm in heaven!!!

But---- ITS SOOO BAD FOR YOU -- I was on a quest, there must be a healthier version!!

Here it is... I can attest, its amazing! I took it to a work event and it was the only dish that was GONE, thank you very much - YUM.

Ingredients:

2 -3large frozen  chicken breasts
4 oz low fat cream cheese (room temp)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup  and 1/2 cup of red hot ( I used Franks)
1 ranch seasoning packet

The night before:
I put the frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot and sprinkled the ranch packet over the chicken.  I then poured 1/2 cup of red hot over the breasts. I cooked it on low for 7 hours.

In the morning:
I shredded the chicken with 2 forks.
Then I dumped out any extra red hot (leave it if you like really spicy dip)
I added the remaining ingredients (blue cheese, cream cheese, greek yogurt, red hot)
Cook on low for 4 hours

Serve with sliced celery.

Eat some now because you won't have any leftovers at the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment