Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

21 Day Fix Color Guide and Meal Plans

The 21 Day Fix is my absolute favorite program ever!  Losing weight doesn't have to be difficult.  It can be EASY when you do it right.  This program is all about simplicity and fueling your body with proper nutrition.  
All you REALY need to do is exercise regularly AND eat a diet with healthy and delicious foods.  Follow these two and your results will surely follow.  The thing is that you need to know what to eat and how much to eat.  This program is about 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats which is great for weight loss and giving you ENERGY to get the most out of everyday. 


 I know when I don't properly fuel my body, I feel better. I have ENERGY to run around with my 18 month old son and my clothes fit.  I am so hooked on this easy way of eating that I still incorporate this into a way of life. 

Figuring out each day is a breeze. The answer is in the color coded containers. No need to count calories or squint at the kitchen scales.  

Please use my printable above to take with you to the grocery store or carry in your purse so there's never any guessing what goes in each container.  

Here are some meal plans that I have used before.  

Don't go this program alone. Lets do this together.  I have completed this program many times and still use this in my everyday life.  Id love to mentor you. Need recipes, meal ideas, still not sure if this is the program for you -- ask away!  KerrikBauer@gmail.com 








Shakeology really is a great way to stay on track with 21 Day Fix diet. Studies show that starting your day off with a nutritious breakfast is one of the biggest factors of success not only in your diet, but in your life in general.
It also makes filling a red container super easy. I recommend Shakeology for breakfast with a cup of frozen fruit and/or nut butter. This way, you can easily fill in a couple more containers for the day, which will help you keep on track for the day.
XO Enjoy

Coach Kerri 


No comments:

Post a Comment