Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Saturday, July 26, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan

I was so excited to try the 21 Day Fix as my first "structured" beachbody program.  I have done Insanity before but never followed the daily workouts and meal plans.  I got the DVDS and the meal plan book and was SO excited to start.  I know that planning is everything so here is my week 1 meal plan :) I fell under the 


 1,200-1,499 calorie target = 3 green, 2 purple, 4 red, 2 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, & 2 teaspoons so yours might be a little bit different.  Feel free to use this for ideas.

I try to keep it simple each day.  I'll keep you posted on my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment