Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Choose to Lose This Fall

The start of school is here and you know what that means.. busy, busy, busy.  This is an exciting time for me as I just went back to work, and my husband is off training for his dream job, and I'm here working, taking care of the baby, and starting this AMAZING challenge group.  This would be an EASY time to say, I'm too busy, or make up some other excuse but I think we, especially us moms, put everyone else before ourselves.  My challenge to you is to commit to yourself for a change.  Give yourself 60 days that is all about YOU.  In celebration of you, I would like to offer all of you a special "Choose to Lose This Fall."  


Since I am super passionate about starting challenge groups and helping change peoples lives by sharing my knowledge of eating clean and exercising, I am giving you an extra incentive to jump start your workouts and clean eating and be YOUR AFTER by Thanksgiving, all with me as your beachbody coach!







     

3 DAY REFRESH LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment