Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, August 14, 2014

How to MAKE time to WORK - OUT

The BIGGEST reason people give for not working out is that they DO NOT HAVE TIME!
  




I get it - we ALL have busy lives.  I work 3 jobs (full time high school guidance counselor, teach Spinning and Total Body Sculpt at the local gym, and a Beachbody coach), my husband is away for 5 months so essentially I am a SINGLE mom, I have 2 HUGE rottweilers, a house, and I find those HIDDEN minutes each day and make them into time to workout.




YOU ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT -  LETS MAKE TIME




I will share with you my secrets.

Wasteful Time
1.  Start to track your downtime - seriously we spend countless minutes or HOURS doing nothing, scrolling facebook, watching TV, doing tasks that could be done later, start to take a good look at how much tv and social media scrolling you're doing.




Set your priorities
2.  Ok, realize that there will always be dishes to be done, laundry to fold, mail to sort but sometimes you have to PUT IT DOWN, push play and get your workout on.




Finish and Move
3.  We try to do 1000 things at once.  Im emailing while I'm talking to someone, walking the dogs and calling someone back, typing this blog and checking facebook, oh petting the dog, oh having a drink, oh I think I need a snack.  Better see whats on TV... its CONSTANT.  But actually you will accomplish more if you just focus on one thing at a time and get it done.  Then you have that feeling of accomplishment and can focus on your next task.




Wake Up
4.  Sorry, sometimes this is the only answer.  You have to wake up earlier. Its not always easy, but its always worth it.  Getting up in the morning means you can cross it off your list first thing in the morning  Set your ALARM, lay out your clothes or heck SLEEP in them, have your tennis shoes, socks, water all ready to go before bed.  I would even cue up your tv/dvd player and then all you have to do is push play!  I will tell you its much easier to wake up and get it over with rather than to squeeze it in later.  It takes 3 weeks to make a habit.




Lunch time
5. The great thing about workout DVDs are that you can take them with you anywhere. Why waste that precious 60 minute lunch when you could lace up and get that workout in right in your office.


I want you to take a good hard look at your day. The great thing about Beachbody programs are that most of them are 30 minutes or less. I'd love to look at your schedule and see how we can fit in a 30 minute workout. 

Contact me and together we can help to make a positive change in your health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment