Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Friday, August 8, 2014

PiYo review

I finally got my hands on PiYo after finishing the 21 day fix.  I had mixed feelings about it because I do love love yoga, except hot yoga and have never really been into Pilates.  I do really like Chalene Johnson who is the creator of it and figured I would give it a try.  So think long fluid movements, strength, balancing, stretching and full body weight movements but on crack-  that is Piyo and I'm in love!!   

I was sooo sore today and keep in mind I just finished the 21 day fix !! I was shocked about how good it felt to stretch and to really work different muscle groups.  I definitely want to finish this program.  I'll keep you updated on my results !!

No comments:

Post a Comment