Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Monday, September 29, 2014

Clean Eating Basics


INTRODUCTION and WELCOME:


Hello and WELCOME to the 5 Day clean eating CHALLENGE!  

Congratulations on taking that FIRST step to a healthier you!  Food is the number one cause of preventable disease in America. 

Can you believe that?!  FOOD!  It also carries a whopping 80% of the variable when it comes to weight loss.  I follow the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy and clean 80% of the time.  

I'm excited to work with you and help you improve your food choices!!


So what will this week be like?  We will take a few days to show you how to be successful.  I will teach you how to be successful, no failures :)    I want to teach you and not scare and overwhelm you.  We will review some of the basics and eliminating certain foods. 


the rules clean eating
Clean Eating made simple

So you may be wondering what exactly is CLEAN EATING?  Here is an explanation. 

The soul of clean eating is consuming food in its most natural state, or as close to it as possible. It is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle approach to food and its preparation, leading to an improved life – one meal at a time.

If you only take 1 piece of advice it would be to PLAN.  I make a plan for the entire week. That way I can see if I have a late night of work on Wednesdays, then I know that needs to be an easy meal and I need to workout in the morning.  

Eat five to six times a day
Three meals and two to three small snacks. Include a lean protein, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, and a complex carbohydrate with each meal. This keeps your body energized and burning calories efficiently all day long.

I try to make everything I can ahead of time. So if I have salad for dinner, I make double and pack it for lunch. If I'm making something for lunch then I make 3 of them and I'm ready to go.  

I'll post lots of great recipe ideas - send me them if you have your own. 




eat clean, accountability, motivation, Beachbody Challenge, Basics, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, PCOS, eat to lose weight, lose weight, change your health, eat food, eat healthy, experienced clean eater, Coach career, 100% prescription free,
Portion Control Clean Eating

Here are some tips!!
If you buy eggs, buy cage free  eggs.  Chickens can only produce what they are fed.  


eat clean, accountability, motivation, Beachbody Challenge, Basics, Sara Stakeley, Sarastakeley.com, PCOS, eat to lose weight, lose weight, change your health, eat food, eat healthy, experienced clean eater, Coach career, 100% prescription free,
Eat Clean Breakfast



Spices (especially fresh) are the secret weapon to making food taste amazing!!!

Watch your portion size and be present when you eat.  DO NOT EAT AND WATCH TV.  Too often we chow down and don't even appreciate the meal THE DELICIOUS MEAL.  

This also MAKES US overeat.  Eat until you are no longer hungry.  Not until you are full.  Often times dehydration is mistaken as hunger so drink a glass before you eat. 


Again, congratulations on taking a great step to a healthier and more empowering YOU!  If you have a friend that you feel would benefit going through this challenge with you, you may absolutely invite him/ her to join you by telling me or your coach. 


Welcome and LETS DO THIS!!
Your first three “Pre-season” assignments are to:

1) Review this Kitchen Makeover!!
CLICK HERE to Review!! 


2)  Hungry for Change Documentary  This Documentary will motivate and educate you on how POWERFUL your food choices can be on your health!  
You can watch it FREE on NetFlix. 1 1/2 hour


3) Lastly:  Here is a website that gives a good run-down. 5 mn

4) If I am not your coach yet, sign up via the link at the top of the page!

Kerri 

No comments:

Post a Comment