Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Could Being a Beachbody Coach Be For You?



So... you may be thinking about being a Beachbody Coach!  GREAT. I can say that it has been one of the BEST decisions of my life.  I had heard about it about 2 years ago and thought it was a SCAM to be honest with you. Just some pyramid marketing scheme, too much, work and won't make any money blah blah blah.  I didn't take the time to learn about the business and that was a huge mistake.  If you're here you might have the slightest interest in being a coach so I encourage you to read on and see if this might be a fit for you.




My team is TEAM EVOLVE: Create a Ripple Effect and I just LOVE LOVE our team.  My mentors are willing, able, and wanting to help you learn and understand the business. You should have LOTS of questions. Think about if you were opening any other type of business: A boutique, hair salon, or law firm, you would want to ask people who have done that before, what worked, what didn't, how do you get customers, how can I make money, etc.  These ladies have done just that taking their business right to the top.  I have learned so much from them and hope to spread that knowledge to you!  







I have taken their easy to follow plan and applied it to my business and guess what, it works!  I have built a customer base in a just a few short months and am working towards building my business and matching my salary that I make at my full time job.


If you're interested please apply below. 

My background includes a masters degree in counseling psychology and have multiple group exercise instructor certifications, I help to motivate, lead, and encourage my customers into clean eating and a healthy lifestyle.  As a coach, I help you to set goals that are attainable and realistic. My customers are people that are drinking Shakeology and following a Beachbody fitness program.  I run theses challenge groups through a private facebook group.  Through these private groups we can work together to make sure each participant is staying on track.






If you're someone who like helping others, is passionate about health and fitness, and is looking for financial freedom then this could be for you.  

 Being a coach can bring financial freedom but its not a get rich scheme - SORRY!   You do need to put the time in, learn the business and work the business.  However, if you follow our teams plan, put the work in, and give it a 100% then I promise that you will be amazed at where it can go.  The great thing about Beachbody is that there is room for everyone.  It's not a pyramid scheme in where only the people at the top keep getting higher - you are the CEO of your business and you can take it all the way to the top if you work for it.  





INDEPENDENT BEACHBODY COACH INFORMATION, COST?
  • A one time fee of $40 to become a beachbody coach.  This is not a yearly or reoccurring fee.  You can also get that $40 fee waived if you sign up with a challenge pack or you or your spouse is active military then that fee is waived! (I can explain those options in more depth as well).
  • That includes your first month’s Business Services Fees and your Coach Business Kit, which comes with everything you need to begin earning income.  Or you can choose to purchase a challenge pack in which you get a fitness program of your choice, 30 day supply of Shakeology, free shipping and  a 30 day trial of the club membership and the coach fee is waived!  Now this is a great deal!!
  • A monthly website fee of $15. Beachbody gives you three canned websites where you can do some minor personalization. One site is a Beachbody coach site ,one is a  specialized Shakeology site (only available for sale through the Team Beachbody Coach network) and the third is your Ultimate Reset Site.  I have decided to create my own website and blog to share my experiences but you don't have to do this. 
To remain an active coach you need to have a Personal Volume (PV) of 50 points per month. Purchasing a month's supply of Shakeology (at a 25% discount) is 90PV for example and you're done. "Be a Product of the Product" makes sense when you think about how can you promote something that you don't use?  Plus, Shakeology is simply amazing and there truly is nothing else out there like it. But thats another post... 
  • Benefits: 
    • You receive a 25% commission on anything somebody buys from Beachbody using one of your links. Somebody purchases a copy of P90X, you get a check for $29.96.
    • You make money from cash bonuses from your team, when you sell any beachbody product, club membership or you can sell right from your own personal website.  
    • You can, if you choose to, create a team of coaches as well.  You can create a business based off of a team of people who are passionate about the same things that you are.  
    • You receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products including merchandise. If you're using supplements today like I am, just the discount savings alone on let's say P90x Protein Bars and P90X recovery drink covers the $15 monthly website fee.
    • You get paid on a weekly basis, every Thursday morning!
    • No inventory to carry, Beachbody takes care of everything.
    • Access to an entire team of experts on health and fitness.
    • Access to marketing materials and guidance on how to build your business.
    • At different levels you earn bonuses such as a cash bonus for a car payement, quarterly bonuses, and free leads from anyone that orders from an infomercial online - they become your customer.
    • Free gifts -  T-shirts, exercise ladder, jump rope, hydration pack, workout tank tops and shorts, free tickets to national conferences - these are just some of the things that I have received from this amazing company so far.

Beachbody is a successful 10-year-old, $250+ million corporation based in Southern California. We create and sell the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight-loss products—high-quality, well-manufactured DVD workout programs, gear, and nutritional supplements that have been proven to work. When you become a Beachbody Coach, you’re teaming up with a solid, stable company and a best-selling brand.  Also, they spend millions every year on advertising.  Again, going back to the reference above -- if you had your own business anywhere else guess who is paying for advertising -- Y O U !  When customers order from an infomercial or sign up online and don't already have a coach, Beachbody gives you that FREE lead when you are ranked Emerald or higher.  How cool is that?!


If you're someone who is interested in what I have said above and it interests you, I encourage you to contact me.  I would love to tell you about how this business has helped my family and how I manage it with a full time job and a baby.  You can do it too :)
Message me at kerrikbauer@gmail.com





HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment