Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kerri Bauer's Clean Eating Meal Plan

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a great week!  I know that I am ready to be back on track this week. On Sundays, I look in my fridge, check my grocery situation, look at my own list of recipes, grocery shop if needed and write out what I will eat all week long. I find it so much easier if I plan ahead of time.   This weekend, I will be going out of town but I love that I can take my DVDs with me and play them on my computer so, I never miss a workout.  Shakeology is perfect because all you need is a shaker cup and water so breakfast is always healthy and easy to take!  




I like to schedule my workouts too, that way there is no guessing. I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme and loving this workout.  It combines weights with fun 30-40 minute workouts to get you sculpted!!  Muscle Burns FAT.



When I'm busy and on the go I grab a Shakeology because it's easy, it tastes good and its portable.  Plus it keeps me full for 3 hours and it is equivalent to 6 salads in one meal.  It fits into my clean lifestyle and we all need something super healthy and clean in our day!!!  I can honestly say that I was skeptical of shakeology.  

Now, I am a true believer. 




 Why?  Just for the sheer fact of the energy level I have now, the fact that it has things in it that I wouldn't typically get from the foods that I eat.  It has boosted my immune system and has kept me healthy through the flu season and more!!!  I am busiest in the morning, getting myself and my son out the door by 6:45am so a shake makes sense! 




My afternoon snack is usually 2 cups of raw veggies such as carrots, cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes and 2 tbsp of hummus.  Hummus is a great source of protein as well. I love homemade hummus and I think it tastes WAY better than store bought.



Do you want more help in planning out your meals and finding the right balance for you?

Contact me about my next 3 week DONT BE TURKEY CHALLENGE and shakeology and clean eating group and I would be glad to give you information as to whether or not it would be a good fit for you!





Have an awesome WEEK !!!




Coach Kerri :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment