Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, October 9, 2014

PiYO REVIEW - 60 DAY CHALLENGE




60 Day  PiYo Challenge


Chalene Johnson originally created the PiYo class because she wanted a workout that would provide hardcore results—without destroying your body. Chalene loved the benefits of yoga and Pilates but got bored with the sitting still in yoga and the repetitive motion in Pilates. Plus, she wanted to move and burn crazy calories! PiYo gives you the best of both worlds and more.

PiYo is set up as a 60 day program. Starting with the basics, core, align the fundamentals, upper body, and lower body, and by month 2 really amps up the challenge and includes Sculpt and Strength.


I won’t post the entire schedule here, but Chalene follows a totally do able schedule of six days a week with only one rest day that doesn’t include the weekend. That’s significant, because it’s so easy to let the “weekend relaxation” take over and make it way harder to start again on Monday.

Chalene uses another important technique to stay engaged: mixing up the workouts over multiple days. Having a mix of workouts on different days keeps everything feeling fresh – and it keeps you from burning out. I followed the schedule 6 days a week, sometimes doubling up if I missed a day but getting in every workout.

After the first workout, I thought I SUCK at tricep push ups and will never be able to do them. I felt that way EVERYTIME right up until week 3 when all of a sudden..... I did the whole set and didn't have to stop! HOLY CRAP!  

Nice guns!





Chalene Johnson will help you power through it. High-energy celebrity fitness trainer and New York Times best-selling author Chalene Johnson has revolutionized the fitness industry by turning her lifelong love of health and fitness into exciting, challenging workouts that scorch calories and burn fat.









So, What is PiYO?



PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program. It uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves set to a fast pace to help you burn fat while you sculpt long, lean muscles.

You’ll carve every inch of your body without jumps, without weights, and without straining your joints. And rest assured, there’s no complex choreography to learn. Chalene Johnson takes you step-by-step through the moves where you’ll use your body weight to lose weight and get intensely defined! You get your strength, your cardio, and your flexibility training all in one program.


The PiYo Workout Beachbody Challenge Pack will go on sale for $160 and include: 8 Workout programs plus one exclusive Team Beachbody Workout, Quick Start Guide, Workout Calendar, Get Lean Eating Plan, Tape Measure, and of course a one month supply of Shakeology. The Challenge Packs will sell out, so make sure you add me on Facebook or fill in the form below if you have more questions. PiYo will also include an incredible modifier in every workout so that even beginners can do a PiYo workout and get great results. I am also a PiYo certified trainer so I can attest that this is the best low impact workout on the market. If you get bored with Pilates and Yoga but don't want the jumping of Insanity then this could be the perfect sculpting workout for you!!


So What Are My Results?!?!


So what are my before measurements
:
I am 5'5

Measurements in inches
Weight Starting:  117.5
Chest- 34
R Arm - 9 7/8
L Arm - 10 1/8
Waist - 28 3/4
Hips  - 34 3/4
R Thigh - 19 2/8
L Thigh - 19  3/4


60 DAYS LATER -

Weight 117.5 - Stayed the same!

Measurements in inches






I lost 3 INCHES!!!!!!!!!






I lost the most in my Chest and in my Waist - yay!!!!!!!

Who doesn't want to lose inches off their waist!  Although I can't tell a drastic difference I can see more defined abs and arms for sure.  

Thats the great thing about measuring, if I had only weighed myself I might have felt like I didn't accomplish anything but since I had my MEASUREMENTS, I could see that 3 whole inches are GONE!

Thats a cell phone gone from my body LOL




Who Should do PiYO?




PiYo is really designed for anyone that wants to improve their flexibility, breathing, posture, and strength. No matter who you are, you could be a professional athlete or someone looking to drop 100 pounds, PiYo will get you there. I will say, that because it is a low-impact workout, it is especially good for people that are getting older in age and still want to look amazing, but don’t want to risk injury or damaging their joints. But just to be clear, that doesn’t mean that a 22 year old in the best shape of his life couldn’t try PiYo and be completely exhausted after an intense workout.





Whats the bottom line... Why should you do PIYO?


• To burn calories and fat and lose weight without high-impact cardio or complicated
choreography.
• To build long, lean, intensely defined muscles without lifting heavy weights that can
cause added bulk.
• To give joints a break from extreme programs but still maintain results.
• To improve core strength and flexibility and improve athletic performance.
• To get the benefits of Pilates and yoga without the stillness of yoga and repetitive
nature of Pilates.
• To get the benefits of a strength, cardio, and flexibility program all in each workout,
without having to find the time to go to different classes.
• To enjoy a new program from their favorite trainer Chalene Johnson.


  ABS ARE MADE IN PIYO


What should you do next?

Fill out the application below to join a private support group for accountability, meal planning, and work with me a certified PiYo instructor.





Fill out my form!

No comments:

Post a Comment