Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Friday, November 21, 2014

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

What do you crave on a Friday night?!  I know I want something "junk food" related?!  I didn't want to blow my diet so I found this recipe on line. I adapted a little for what I had in my fridge of course.  This made a crispy treat with a little kick!  I hope you enjoy!!!





Ingredients:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 7 cups of chopped cauliflower florets
  • 3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
  • 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter



Directions:

Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.

Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.

Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.





While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.

Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. 









Adapted from Skinnytaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment