Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Healthy "Tastes Like Original" Pancakes

These are one of my favorite pancake recipes.  Especially when I made them for my husband and he said "oh good you made real pancakes."  These are easy and you make them in your blender so its easy clean up and I love that!  I hope you enjoy!

Make in a Blender Pancakes 
6 egg whites
2 tsps sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 scoop of vanilla shakeology (or any protein powder)
1 cup oatmeal
2-3 tbs of vanilla almond milk (depends on thickness of batter)

Blend in blender and cook on griddle

No comments:

Post a Comment