Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Jump Start Weight Loss Solution!!



The "New Year, New You" Beachbody Challenge is HERE and is going to rock your world!  Let 2014 be the last unhealthy & unfit year of your life!  I never thought I would truly have my body back after having a baby. I figured it was one pieces and flowy tops for the rest of my life.  I am so glad to have been able to rock that 2 piece all summer long all thanks to simplified workouts, dense nutrition, and support/accountability.  I want this to show you how I do it!




Are you stuck in a rut mentally, physically and emotionally?  Do you need a little jumpstart to your workout routine?  Do you need to START your workout routine?  Do you have 10 pounds to lose or do you have 100 lbs to lose?  Then, I have the solution for you.  Take my exclusive beachbody challenge that starts January 15th, 2015 with me and a small group of personally selected individuals that I will mentor and coach through their fitness program each day.  I will provide you with personal support, motivation and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals.  We will set small manageable health and fitness goals and work to achieve your overall goal together in a challenge group. 



So what is a challenge group? A challenge group is a group of people trying to be as dedicated as possible with good health and fitness. I run a group every month, and each one lasts 30 to 60 days. There are anywhere from 8 to 20 people at a time, depending on how many people are willing to start! I have had clients with 10 lbs to lose, and clients with over 100 lbs to lose…so it truly doesn’t matter where you have been or where you are going, everyone is welcome. Each person is doing a workout program, most people are drinking Shakeology, and everyone is eating as healthy as possible. Your workout schedule comes with a nutrition guide, but I do also offer my meal plans to help you if you would like to follow them. We are all there to support and motivate each other. We post anything from weight loss and non scale victories, to struggles, questions, progress, what we are eating, recipes, what our workout was…anything goes! I also do a fun little accountability giveaway while in the group.


The first challenge I did last year changed my life and I want to do the same for YOU!  There is not time to wait, take the challenge today and secure your spot for the start of the challenge!


Don't just change because it's a New Year. Change for your own personal growth. I don't mind when the gyms are packed - instead look at it as people who want to change! I love seeing new faces in my spin or group ex classes !! Do you know that so many people quit after two weeks because they lack support and accountability!!   So when you see those new people WELCOME THEM IN!!!

Make this the year that something is different!! Do it for your kids, grandkids, spouse, just for YOU ....whoever motivates you to be healthy this year!!

I‬'d love to be that support and accountability that you need to make this your best year yet!


Fitness+Support+Motivation=SUCESS!




Need help picking a fitness program?  Please contact me to find the program that meets your current fitness level and ability!  Beachbody has fitness programs for people that are new to fitness and those that are superfit! No matter how much weight you have to lose we can meet your needs!

There are some awesome sales going on right now too!

Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mindset tip or post. You check in and rate your day and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!

I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!  I've created an entire curriculum for my group!

Does this sound like something you would like to do?
What questions do you have for me?
Feel free to message me if you are interested or have questions.


We are currently running some great specials on challenge packs to get you set and ready for the new year!! I will provide you with the link for each special so you can check it out!
 
  • Insanity MAX30 save $95 on this challenge pack! 
With INSANITY MAX:30, the only thing standing between you and the best body of your life is YOU.Every day you'll push a little harder, go a little longer, and dig a little deeper. It's not about finishing all 30 minutes—it's about seeing how far you'll go before you MAX OUT. INSANITY MAX:30 includes 12 killer cardio and tabata strength workouts that contain over 150 new moves. There's no equipment needed; all you have to do is work to your MAX to get insane results.


  • 21 Day Fix save $70 on this challenge pack!

21 Day Fix takes all the guesswork out of weight loss. There's no counting, no guessing, and no wondering. Just easy-to-follow portion control and one 30-minute workout per day. 21 Day Fix makes losing weight so simple, you can see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days.



  • Start the New Year with a Cleanse and save $70!! 
With this deal you get a month of shakeology and the cleanse for $10 more!! Great Deal!
The 3-DAY REFRESH is an exciting new addition to the Beachbody supplements family. It’s an easy-to follow low-calorie, 3-day clean eating program consisting of Shakeology for breakfast, 2 additional high protein shakes at lunch and dinner supplemented with a selection of fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and a digestive/fiber drink. It’s the perfect solution to lose a few pounds quickly, get a clean break from bad nutrition habits and feel immediately cleaner, lighter and more healthy…without starving.

 
Each Challenge pack comes with Shakeology. Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It contains an abundance of potent ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole-food sources from around the world. The Healthiest Meal of the Day comes in 6 flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate Vegan, Strawberry, Tropical Strawberry (Vegan), Vanilla, or Greenberry.


Lets set up a time to talk to make 2015 your healthiest meal yet!!!  Just message me or comment or friend me on facebook that you want more info and we'll go from there!


xoxo

Coach Kerri Bauer



No comments:

Post a Comment