Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Monday, April 13, 2015

Make Ahead Eggs - 21 Day Fix Approved

Make Ahead Eggs - 21 Day Fix Approved



I found a recipe similar online and knew this would be perfect for my family.  The mornings are SO busy and I want/need to get something in my families bellies like 5 minutes ago.  My son LOVES eggs but HATES veggies so I thought I would give this a try!

Here's what I did!


Ingredients:

12 eggs
1/4 cup chopped small green pepper
1/2 cup chopped very small onion
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbs milk
(1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese if you want to count 1 blue)

To Make:

  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Take out a muffin tin and spray with EVOO
  3. In a large mixing bowl beat 6, 8, 12 or however many cups you want of eggs together
  4. Add in a dash of milk
  5. Beat in garlic powder, salt, pepper
  6. Mix in the veggies of your choice
  7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fork comes out clean
  8. Eat right away or refrigerated up to a week in an airtight container
21 DAY FIX CODES
1 RED - 1/3 GREEN  - 1 BLUE

Need support or ideas to complete the 21 Day Fix- message me for help and support!  

Hope you like these--

Xo

Coach Kerri


No comments:

Post a Comment