Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Monday, May 4, 2015

Summer Confidence Challenge

The summer countdown is on. The weather is getting warmer, my toes need painted, and I need to kick this nutrition and fitness up a notch.  I realize that were not all going to be wearing a bikini but we all need to be confiddent in everything in your closet.

Your clothes have likely been packed away for the last 6 months and its time to drag them out from the attic.  I hope your clothes didn't shrink or anything over the past couple of months ( AH!)




So lets chat.  I think eliminating carbs, food, fruit or whatever else crazy diet is out there is ludacris.  The only thing you end up craving is that exact food.  I have been working SO hard over the past 8 months to come up with meal plans that are easy for busy moms like me. The key is you have to plan.  Yes, this initially might take a little more work but overall this makes your entire week way easier.  I spent 6 months being a single mom while my husband was away for a new job training.  I had to get serious about my time. I was working a full time job, teaching group exercise classes 3x a week, and also running my Beachbody business.  I had to plan and schedule my time very meticulously and make sure that I was feeding myself and my son the healthiest possible foods.



I want to share with you my secrets and recipes that I used to get to my goal weight and to feel confident in my clothes again. Which is hard to do after, you have a baby.

What if I told you I could help you get a healthy meal on the table everynight without pulling your hair out?


What if each day your meal plan looked like this?


Breakfast -->  Whole wheat toast, eggs, veggies and cheese

Breakfast can be make ahead with this eggs and microwaved in the morning with these make ahead eggs. They take only 10 minutes and can save you time all week long. Of course, I sneak some veggies in and when they are cooked well, sometimes they don't notice.  Hey, I try at least!!  


Did you know that you are supposed to eat every 2-3 hours?  This keeps your body from going into starvation mode.  Its time for a snack already.  Have a mid morning snack of peanut butter on a caramel rice cake with sliced bananas. Yummy and so filling! 





Its already time for lunch and not once have you felt hungry or deprived.  You can make in a blender or a shaker cup. You can add in fruit if you want or milk to make it more filling. I wanted to find something that kept me full and satisfied.  This my friends is it!  Are you a chocoholic??  this could satisfy that itch!  Lunch is ready to go. Here is your healthiest meal of day - hate vegetables - hate prepping - this is your answer.Lots of flavors --> Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry.  Vegan options too!  This taste like a milkshake, gets you all of your daily vitamins and minerals
Probably my favorite snack are my homemade granola balls. These are filling and WAY healthier than store bought granola bars. Have you looked at the back of the box? Can you even pronounce half of those ingredients??  These are a staple in my house.   

Then we will finish the day with a healthy dinner.  I love crock pot meals and this was a winner with my family.  Turkey meatballs and spaghetti squash -  no one knew the difference. You can even make a ton of meatballs to freeze so you can have them for future recipes too. Its always easier to make in bulk ahead of time.  


 I love a casserole too. Make ahead is my favorite.  This one was a hit. Turkey Spinach Quinoa Casserole.  As you can tell, I love secret vegetables. If you have a family that is a veggie hater then I hope you will try some of my recipes.












If the end of the school year and summer approaching is crazy then you probably are worried about following a regimented fitness program, then let me introduce BOD.  Beachbody On Demand which allows streaming of TONS of workout programs and all the new programs you can try before you buy. So if this time of year gives you ADD then you can pick and choose everyday what workout you are in the mood for!


I want to teach you some healthy recipes and how these can be incorporated with portion control and eating the right amounts of food.  I want you to give me 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 1 month.


I  want all of you bombshells to take things up a notch, from your workouts to your commitment! Make your healthy lifestyle the one consistent part of your everyday life, even if everything else is moving and shaking!  Stick to your healthy meals, early morning sweat session and stay strong!

Complete the form below to secure your spot!



xoxo

Kerri
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment