Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Monday, June 8, 2015

7 Dinner Ideas With Recipes

Good morning friends !


I've been working really hard at planning my meals.  For one, it makes my day easier if I know what I'm having-  hey I'm pregnant and food is really important to me right now ;)  Here is what my family is having for dinner this week.

Breakfast - we have oatmeal or eggs everyday along with my Shakeology



Lunch - Salads or turkey sandwiches or even better LEFTOVERS!



Snacks - I bought a ton of fruit and made a huge fruit salad, I always have my homemade granola balls on hand, some rice cakes and yogurt and that should cover my snacks.



Now on the main event -  DINNER

Here is what I'm having with links to the recipes.  I hope you enjoy.


A Fit Prego’s Guide to Healthy Dinners
www.kerribauer.com

Monday
Grilled Chicken and Quinoa and Black Bean Salad

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday
 Homemade Pizza dough with grilled chicken and mixed veggies

Friday

Saturday
 Chicken Sausage with mixed veggies

Sunday
 Penne pasta with homemade turkey meatballs and spaghetti sauce




Make it a double and have some for lunch the next day!  Heres to a healthy pregnancy for you and your bundle of joy!



Let me know if you try it and if you like it :)

xox

Coach Kerri





No comments:

Post a Comment