Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Saturday, September 13, 2014

PUMPKIN PANCAKES

So, when I woke up this morning, it was magically FALL.  The air was cool, the leaves were bdlowing, and I just wanted to snuggle on the couch today. All signs point to FALL.  What does FALL immediately make me think of... PUMPKIN of course!

My thoughts turned to breakfast and what I could make with some yummy pumpkin and with pancakes being one of my all time favorite foods, I thought I could combine the two into a healthy treat!

Serves 2

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
1/2 cup of plain instant oatmeal
6 egg whites
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice

How to cook:

  1. Put oatmeal into blender and mix until its into a fine powder
  2. Add all other ingredients
  3. Pour onto non stick griddle into small circles (makes about 6)
 

Enjoy this super yummy pancake recipe :) 

If you love healthy eating and want to join my private facebook group where we share recipes, healthy eating, fitness, and more then please email kerrikbauer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment