Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 1 of Insanity Max 30 Review

Insanity Max 30: What is this workout all about?
WHEW. Is all I can say.  This workout is crazy, awesome, challenging, fun, hard, motivating, and I can't imagine not getting crazy results.

This workout is designed for 5 days a week, 30 minutes. I know to some people they might say, well thats not very much. Trust me!  Its enough.  You are PUSHING yourself for 30 minutes straight.  Its hard but it goes pretty fast because the moves are constantly switching and working different muscle groups.

Every time you do a MAX:30 workout, you go as hard as you can for as long as you can. Then, when your lungs feel like sandpaper and your muscles are begging for mercy, that’s when you take a break, write down the time you MAXED OUT, and get right back in to finish your workout.

At first, you might only make it through 3 minutes (and believe me, even that will be an accomplishment). That means 3:00 is your MAX OUT time. Next time you do the workout, try to push that time just 30 seconds longer. If you can make 30 seconds of progress every day for 60 days, at the end of 60 days, you will make it all the way to MAX 30. And when that happens—trust me…you’re going to feel—and look—like a freakin’ fitness god.



So, what do you get?



10 WORKOUTS
Cardio Challenge. 30 minutes of the hardest cardio sequences you've ever tried. Welcome to INSANITY MAX:30.
Tabata Power. Your muscles will beg for mercy as your strength training starts with Tabata-style "20 seconds on, 10 seconds off" power moves.
Sweat Intervals. Get ready for 30 minutes of screaming, sweating, calorie-scorching madness.
Tabata Strength. Shaun T takes it up a notch in this NO REST, Tabata-style strength workout. You heard right . . . 30 minutes, no rest.
Friday Fight: Round 1. It's a battle between your body and your mind as you fight for time in this MAX OUT challenge. And this is just Round 1.
MAX OUT Cardio. This may be the craziest cardio workout you've ever tried. Just wait till you get to the first Power Move. What minute are you Maxing Out at now?
MAX OUT Power. The intervals are longer in this "45 seconds on, 15 seconds off" Tabata-style plyometric power madness.
MAX OUT Sweat. The more minutes you make it through, the more you sweat and the more calories you burn. Now you know the meaning of "twice the sweat in half the time."
MAX OUT Strength. Your arms, shoulders, chest, and core will be toast after this upper-body-focused, "45 seconds on, 15 seconds off" Tabata-style routine.
Friday Fight: Round 2. The new "hardest workout ever." Every move is a minute in this ultimate challenge between your body and your mind. Who's going to win?

WITH TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
Nutrition to the MAX Guide. It doesn't get any easier than this. No complicated diets or strict meal plans here. Just how to eat what you love and still get crazy-good results.
Max Out Guide. This book is short and sweet. But it tells you everything you need to know to get maximum results with INSANITY MAX:30.
Max Out Wall Calendar and Max Out Tracker. The entire fat-blasting, muscle-shaping program is laid out for you. Find out which workout to do each day and how to keep pushing your Max Out times for maximum results.
No Time to Cook Guide. No time? No more excuses! We've covered everything about eating on-the-go in this guide. From fine dining to fast food to the frozen food aisle, you'll know exactly what to eat to fuel your body and stay on track every time.
1 month of Shakeology - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry or Greenberry


So I just finished week 1 and what do I think:
Honest thoughts. This workout it tough.  It truly is a mental and physical battle.  The positive things: its only 30 minutes, everyone can fit 30 minutes in.  Shawn T is encouraging.  Its funny because sometimes I think he is in the room with me. I was yelling at him seriously, out loud saying "You have something wrong with you" and he said "I know you think I'm crazy."  WHAT?!?!  Shawn how are you in my living room?  How did you hear me!

I really like that there is a modifier. There is a modifier track so you never lose sight of the modifier.  I modify some of the moves. It is still a great workout.  If you want to step out of your comfort zone and really get results then try this program.  The fitness is a huge component but do you know what matters more---> NUTRITION.

So how does the nutrition plan work?  You get to choose which plan you follow based on your weight.  Plan A or Plan B.  I am plan A because I am under 150 pounds.  So I have a certain number of fruits, veggies, proteins, carbs, healthy fats, seeds & dressings and oils and butters I can have each day. The nutrition guide gives you a list of foods in each category to choose from.


As I am creating my meal plan I tally the food groups so that I know if I have stayed within my daily recommended amount.  Since doing the 21 day fix and now Insanity Max 30 I can be really aware of my portion sizes.  The color portion containers make it SO easy. When I eat right, my workouts are easier, I have more energy and feel like I can DO IT! I can truly say that the nutrition portion of the workout plan is what makes you have increased performance, more energy to complete it and is the KEY if you want results.   You can't out work a bad diet.

So here goes Week 2:  My meal plan.  PLAN FOR SUCCESS!


Recipes Available at HERE









XOXO 

Coach Kerri Bauer 
Week 1 COMPLETER of Insanity Max 30!




No comments:

Post a Comment