Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

21 Day Fix Taco Salad

I LOVE Mexican Food!!  This is a healthy take on a classic recipe.


I cooked 1 lb of the ground turkey meat with 1/4 diced onion.  After the meat was done cooking, I added in 1/2 diced yellow pepper.  When warmed I poured over a bed of lettuce with chopped  tomato. Last, I added the blue container of avocado and cheese.  A sprinkle of hot sauce was just enough "dressing."  If you wanted a yellow, you could add tortilla chips for an extra crunch!

Need more recipes or support/accountability.  Message me to get in my next challenge group.

Add me on FB at www.facebook.com/Kerri.bauer.1


2 Green:  Lettuce, yellow peppers, tomato, onions

Red: Ground Turkey Meat

Blue:  Avocado/ Cheese

Free: Hot Sauce!


xo

Coach Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment