Follow Me on Facebook

Summer Confidence Fitness Group

Summer Confidence  Fitness Group
Join me for 30 Days so this summer you can wear anything in your wardrobe with confidence

Hello Bar

Shakeology

3 day refresh

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5 Day Sneak Peak

It's no secret that I am a LOVE talking about health and fitness. wink emoticon I'm also not afraid to SHOUT it out that I LOVE being a fitness coach and entrepreneur to my own business.  I've always loved being a host from having talent shows in my back yard as a kid to hosting a team of coaches right now to fulfilling their dreams.  It's also no secret that I am passionate about what I do as a fitness coach, mentor and entrepreneur. 

Being able to create success and working towards financial freedom through this opportunity has been awesome for me and my family... But what's also been incredibly fulfilling is sharing with others what it takes to be successful in this business and how to get there. heart emoticon

Next week, I am running a sneak peak group.  If running a business from your home and you want to be surrounded by positive people then I would love to have you on my 5 Day Sneak Peak. 

¸¸.•*¨* Monday, May 18th.*¨*•.¸¸



After you apply, I'm going to invite you to a private Facebook group where I will share with you 
1) What's involved in this amazing opportunity and how I've been successful
2) The basics/getting started so YOU can be successful too.
To apply, just click this link:

 https://kerribauer.wufoo.com/forms/m1n3olil1v8aegl/ 

I can't wait to work with you and get you started on your new journey! 

heart emoticon
**Please do not apply if you are already a coach.**

Thanks

xo

Kerri 


No comments:

Post a Comment